eMBED’s significant analytical capabilities provide actionable insight for customers to inform decision making for the future
We provide customers with the ability to make key decisions based on predicted future changes in the local health economy, through our analytical capabilities and evidence-based approach.
eMBED enables managers and clinicians to easily understand the quality and efficiency of commissioned healthcare through pioneering ways of extracting, linking and cleansing local and national data. Our systems are evolving to support the needs of customers and identify opportunities for efficiency saving and improve patient pathways and outcomes.
Effective delivery across our business intelligence service
We provide the business intelligence you need to support flexible commissioning and clinical decision making, with market-leading and innovative systems underpinning the information you receive.
We divide our delivery approach into two categories:
- Professional – high-quality teams demonstrating strong leadership and subject matter expertise, able to respond to your individual needs and provide in-depth support
- Transactional – from sophisticated online tools to simpler analysis and reporting, our solutions are delivered through world-class technologies
Key areas of service delivery include:
- Corporate and specialist dashboards (including monitoring and interrogating primary care performance)
- Comprehensive contract monitoring and reporting
- High-quality, timely performance reporting
- Risk stratification and predictive modelling
- Data management including acquisition, validation and processing
Accredited and recognised experts in data management
We have extensive experience of data acquisition and information governance, processing and validation and the transformation of data into tools and analytics.
We are an accredited, recognised processor of data and in addition, have relationships with national DSCROs and other suppliers.
We process millions of patient records per month, from diverse data sources including national data via NHS Digital, direct local data from NHS organisations – including GP practice system data – as well as multiple international datasets.
Innovative business intelligence for the future
We are well equipped through our relationships at a local, national and international level to develop new, innovative solutions to support the future health agenda, including intelligence and performance measurement of whole systems of care.
Benefits to our customers:
- Self-service business intelligence tools and in-depth support at each stage of the commissioning cycle
- Access to globally recognised healthcare analytics expertise
- Solutions that meet your needs, co-developed with commissioners and GPs
- Identify under-performance instantly and rapidly intervene to improve service delivery
- Actionable insight to inform contract and performance management
- Responsive and flexible service including an extensive pool of skilled staff
For more information about our BI services, please contact John Fitzsimmons, Head of Service – Business Intelligence