Within its IT service, eMBED offers a Projects and Programmes service that provides support and assistance around major IT change projects all the way through to small minor works projects.
Services here include:
- Management and administration of the process for authorising projects
- Defining standards for managing programmes and projects within the eMBED IT service.
- Provision of experienced and qualified programme and project managers to run IT programmes and projects.
- Providing guidance on project-related matters and advice on project management training.
- The provision of project support resources.
- Robust project governance processes to ensure projects are delivered to customers defined requirements, on time and to budget.
Projects that the service undertakes can include:
- Software development
- Practice mergers
- NHS national projects
For the customer, this leads to better efficiency in delivering services, consistency in the quality of project delivery and a mechanism to identify and mitigate against risks.